massage + MINDFULNESS
Massage uses systemised
of soft tissue
to relieve or
heal a disorder
Every massage is tailored to your needs. Using therapeutic massage in combination with a 1-2 minute mindfulness focusing on your body, you become aware of the area requiring massage and can reach a deep state of relaxation before even getting on the massage table. See client 'Testimonials' for detail. The benefits of massage reach well beyond the Integumentary system and the most superficial layer of tissue, our skin. Massage therapy is beneficial to numerous body systems including the Circulatory, Nervous, Musculoskeletal, Digestive and Respiratory body systems.
Massage benefits can include:
- Stress management (including those experiencing anxiety and depression, or stress hormones)
- Reduced muscle tension
- Improved circulation
- Stimulation of the lymphatic system
- Increased joint mobility and flexibility
- Enhanced recovery of soft tissue strains and injuries
- Improved skin tone
- Increased self-awareness
- Heighten mental alertness
- Assistance with digestive disorders
- Assistance with Fibromyalgia
- Managing headaches
- Addressing insomnia related to stress
- Treatment of myofascial pain syndrome
- Assistance with temporomandibular joint pain
- Immune therapy (finding successful trials in Aids Patients).
Beyond the benefits massage has to offer for specific conditions or diseases stated above, some people enjoy massage because it often produces feelings of being cared for, comforted and connected.
(Better health, Victorian Government, https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/massage)
90 min - $100
60 min - $75
50 min - $65
40 min - $55
30 min - $45
Private Health Fund rebates:
CBHS Health Fund Limited
Australian Regional Health Group (ARHG).